3.3.12

where weaker hearts have made a home

IMG_3559 IMG_3540 IMG_3560 IMG_3564 IMG_3541 IMG_3603
IMG_3710
Hey guys, today Aimee, her sister and I headed to York Hall in Bethnal Green for the vintage kilo sale, which was the 'biggest in Europe', however I didn't the selection there was as good as previous ones, as there were mainly t-shirts and heavy coats, and I was actually hoping to find a few pretty vintage dresses for the summer. I did find one printed dress though which I love, and I also bought 3 shirts, a jacket and a gold bracelet. 5 items for £15, so only £3 each which is a total bargain. We arrived quite early (super eager to snap uo those first good bargains), so it was quite calm compared to the usual crowded rush of the vintage fairs in Brick Lane, where you have to wait about 20 minutes to pay for your kilos of clothes, which get progressingly heavier and make red marks in your arm...but it's so worth it. Next we headed to Taro for some japanese teriyaki goodness, magazine shops in Soho, the book shops on Charing Cross Road, a coffee break in Costa (learnt not to order an iced cinnamon latte again, and also that if you ask to change it to a hot latte, they will say no), before spending ages in Sass & Belle looking at the oh-so-pretty homeware, where I bought a few presents and a little jewellery hanger for myself. Naturally. I didn't take any outfit photos, so thought I might put up these photos from a post I was meant to post last week.

I'm currently playing my Frank Sinatra vinyl record on my record player, such a perfect way to chill out after a long day of walking around London. Plus, Frank Sinatra is just perfection. It's a shame that actors/actresses nowadays aren't as talented as they were in those days, where they could act, dance and sing, and storylines were (albeit a bit predictable) elegant and classy, and not just about constant look-at-my-abs screen time and moody vampires. (not targeting any film in particular or anything).

Lovee
xx

Ohh and...I'm 17 next week! Going to see Jack Whitehall with Aimee, super excited!
I've also started using tumblr again, check it here.
bye4nowlovecats.

20 comments:

  1. I love the school girl vibe plaid gives off and your = <3

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like 2 weeks older than me! Happy birthday in advance!
    You went to so many places, sounds like you had a great time despite the Costa incident!
    Love that jewellery hanger, so pretty!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! I love your bag and wedges.
    Have a great birthday lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! when I come back to london you really need to tell me about some great places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture at sunset! Your wedges are amazing!

    Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, as always!
    Love the bag and the wedges :)

    Clever of you guys to be an early bird
    at the vintage place!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a shame that some people aren't open to all types of music and artists like Frank Sinatra... i definitely enjoy shifting through different eras of music :)

    lovely outfit and nothing beats good vintage bargains

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! We love this entire look! Your hair looks super amazing too!

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! love your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous, I adore your coat <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post and photos:) amazing coat, you have wonderful style:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome outfit- i love your skirt! ah i wish i lived in london to go to all of these vintage fairs- there's hardly any in nottingham xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived in London so I could visit all these vintage fairs! I've been dying to see one! You look amazing! Absolutely love your heels!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you look amazing! I love your heels, the're awesome! You live in London, huh? I've been once there and this city inspired me so much. Hope I'll live there one day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice outfit! Love your hair ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad to have discovered you today. Beaut style x

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice look!
    omg got to that kilo sale in the afternoon, was so manic!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look very beautiful. love shoes <3

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥