3.4.12

buster shuffle

Picnik collage Picnik collage3 Picnik collage4 Picnik collage2
1. Sketching toolz
2. Fields by my school bus stop
3. Ma face.
4. Dreamcatcher
5. The Strokessss
6. Nails c/o Nail Rock @ Motel Rocks blogger event
7. Goofy face + tea
8. My record player- fav thing ever.
9. Me and Aimee costa coffee times
10. RocknRose jewellery
11.My weakness
12. Blossom tree
13. Flowers in the sun
14. El dorko.

I went to see The Rifles on friday, such a great atmosphere at their gigs, and their support act, Buster Shuffle are super cute, check them out!

More soon lovelies!
Lovee
xx

19 comments:

  1. I looove these photo's! Also love this song! It's gooood! I really want to go to The Rifles some time! :)

    love, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love the birdies and the dreamcatcher!



    xx Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos - millies cookies FTW! ;)
    Hope you had fun at the gig. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pictures!
    Love, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  5. your new header is so cute and i really love your green leaves nailart thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha your photos are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore these photos, your nails are so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of either band but I will have to check them out. I love discovering new music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god your palm tree nails are just the best things I have ever seen IN MY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I love these kind of posts! Your nails look awesome and loooooove the dreamcatcher xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing nail art!
    Check out my blog and let me know if you like it...we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely photos, love your record player! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photos! Especially the dream-catcher one. Are you using instagram? New follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥