12.4.12

hawaiian air

Picnik collage Picnik collage2 Picnik collage3
Hey hey lovelies.
It rained in London today, but that didn't stop Aimee and I from going shopping in Oxford Street and Carnaby Street, then lunch at The Breakfast Club in Soho, more shopping in Beyond Retro, Converse press preview, Starbucks coffee break and Juicy Couture Fall '12 presentation. A lot of walking.We bought some unnecessary yet desirable things from H&M and UO (20% off mid season sales cha-chingg), before heading to Soho for some much needed body fuel rain shelter. If you go there, I'd definately recommend the Earl Grey tea. I just love tea.

We also took some outfit photos, which I'll post soon, in the meantime, I'll leave you with this.
Keep smiling guys.
IMG_0422

Lovee
xx 

9 comments:

  1. hahaha the smiling picture made me laugh

    http://destroyedvelvet.blogspot.co.uk/
    els Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a really lovely day! c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a lovely day! I love these photo's of you and Aimee! Can't wait to see you outfit!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, know all about the UO 20% off today :) I was trying so hard to behave / resist but think I'm gonna have to go make a cheeky order, haha! Did you get anything nice? x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics! do you have instagram? the pictures of the trees are so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa, that photo with the upside smiles is kinda scary but also pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are so funny! great photos :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! love the upside smiles! so funny

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥