1.4.12

motel rocks

IMG_4823 IMG_4805 IMG_4811 IMG_4803 IMG_4827 IMG_4270 IMG_4290 IMG_4276 IMG_4310 IMG_4325 IMG_4326 IMG_4327 IMG_4335 IMG_4318
vintage blazer//zara bag//diy studded dress from hong kong//office platforms//H&M necklace
Heya guys,
On thursday I went to a Motel Rocks event by Oxford Street with Aimee, it was quite a rush getting there straight after school, especially whilst trying to walk balance in these monster platforms. I must admit, it was a challenge trekking through London in these, but I changed to my converse afterwards. Like a boss. So after a quick detour in costa we headed over to the event and had a good look at their new spring/summer collection, and if there's one thing I'm gonna say it's this- tropical prints are go y'all. I fell head over heels for those gorgeous floral and fruit print. We had out nails done c/o Nail Rock, and I opted for these awesome palm trees to celebrate the gorgeous sunny weather we've been having in London lately.

After the event we went to Carnaby Street to take some outfit photos, and as it was quite dark, it was difficult to take some good photos, however we managed to find some good lighting in the end. We got pretty excited when we found a good angle to take Aimee's outfit shots! Photos seshs are always fun.

Easter holidays are here! Can't wait to wear summer dresses and chill in the sun listening to The Beach Boys. Bliss.

I'm off to see The Hunger Games now, I hardly ever go to the cinema these days, as it's so expensive and I prefer watching films at home, but as it's so sunny I thought I might as well make the most of it. Bye for now lovelies!

Lovee
xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful heels girl!! www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I'm in love with your outfit! Especially with your heels! I love Motel Rocks! Their collection is very pretty! Have fun watching The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh let me know if it was good!!! you look lush sweet, LOVE your nails!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol'd at 'changed Converse like
    a boss' :P The Motelrocks event
    looks great! Great outfit, love
    the studded collar c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an amazing event! I love Motel Rocks prints - your nails look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Motel Rocks...and about your outfit... you looked great!
    And your nails look lovely as well.

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo those platforms are awesome!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo this was super fun, and yay for your awesome photography skills :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos, looks like a lovely evening. Ooh I soo want to see the hunger games, hope you enjoyed it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, the motel event looked amazing! your outfit is so lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the motel event looked amazing! and you did too! really liked your outfit and i'm in love with the platforms! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit, especially love your SHOES! great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥