30.4.12

tribes + instagram

c1ad16e0-8050-4eb7-bed2-787678094536wallpaper IMG_0778 Picture1 
 I haven't taken any outfit photos lately, partly because the rain/wind leaves me feeling  flustered at the end of the day and partly because when I get home I just change into a huge jumper, make tea, and pretend to do something productive with my day. So here's a little montage of my last week or so. On Friday Aimee and I went to see Tribes @ 02 Shepards Bush Empire, I must admit I got pretty excited when Johnny stood up on the barrier (I kinda grabbed his leg) *fangirling*. It was super fun, they were awesome and I wanted his shirt, not many can pull off a leopard shirt and hat quite like Johnny. 

Have a lovely week x

Find me on twitter and instagram: @unicornandtee

Lovee
xx

12 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH this makes me so excited to see them at Leeds! Jealous that I have to wait a few months though haha X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have a
    interesting bedroom ^^
    You and Aimee are
    adorable!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah jealouss!! I really want to go to the Tribes! I adore that bow tie!
    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. loove it! The Tribes are amazing, I'm kinda jealous of you ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! seems like you had a really fun time :)

    love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this band before but I'll have to check them. I love discovering new music :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh Tribes !! When I saw them he was wearing a paisley shirt and I wanted that too, made it my mission to find one the same ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Tribes! Im so jealous hahah

    -Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!!
    I just found it!!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Johnny makes leopard print hawt! I so want to get a hat like his x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥