8.4.12

velvet morning

IMG_4910 IMG_4935 IMG_4939 IMG_4963
vintage leather rucksack, zara skirt, H&M jumper, topman scarf and necklace  IMG_0284 IMG_0274
Hey lovelies,
On wednesday, Aimee and I headed to Brick Lane to Rough Trade to buy Weird Dreams' debut album, which might I add is awesome. I find that with most albums I have particular songs I listen on repeat and others I just skip, however for this one I listen to every song because they're all so good! It's quite laid back and easy to listen to on a sunny day, and damn are the songs catchy. I love the Beach Boys kinda vibe too, because if you didn't know already, I kinda love The Beach Boys. On thursday, we went to the Rough Trade in-store gig to see Weird Dreams, I loved how chilled it was, and I also loved Doran's hair, which looked so perfectly smooth and well kept you just wanna stroke it...That was a bit weird. Ok so to conclude, go listen to Weird Dreams, The Beach Boys are awesome, and I like to stroke silky smooth hair.


Lovee
xx

17 comments:

  1. awww so jealous you've seen weird dreams!
    it really pays out living in london!
    & you look gorgeous in your outfit!

    Kat // frock&roll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh you look sweet, really comfy and nice necklace too. Will give Weird dreams a listen as I'm in desperate need of some new tunes. Don't worry, whenever I see beautiful hair on a person I want to touch it too haha... weirdo's unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Thanks so much for the tip, I'd never heard of this band. It's definitely worth checking out and I'm always on the lookout for new music. 2) I LOVE your necklace and your skirt - almost obsession with necklace.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit as usual! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! And I agree with the above - your necklace is absolutely amazing! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like that skirt and rucksack!
    xx emma

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! And I love your hair! Mine is similar but its purple at the bottom currently!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    My Hub Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your backpack!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyy Weird Dreams were awesome live :) And I've probably told you before but I love your backpack! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The skirt is so pretty, it's lovely how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit, I have a similar black rucksack. I'm your newest follower :)

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lovee your outfit! You and Aimee just made me obsessed with Weird Dreams! They're amazing!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love loveee this look!

    also would anyone please check out my blog?

    http://destroyedvelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    els

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your style and your blog! :) Totally following you :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your posts, madame. and this outfit is great.

    you got a new follower now, isn't that awesome?

    xx mika

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such a perfect outfit, love it! just found your blog and I am loving your style! happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥