27.5.12

Bloggers Boutique

IMG_5115 IMG_5107 IMG_5069 IMG_5089 IMG_5082 IMG_5078 IMG_5083 IMG_5094

Aimee, Emma, Camilla, Emily and Izzy // Florals at Motel // Studded vintage selection from Kyoko // amazing studded Kyoko shorts // lights // lights // Camilla // Shope

Met up with some lovely bloggers yesterday for Bloggers Boutique , organised by Shope, Shore and Amy from London Closet and Amy's Secret Closet. Despite the intense heat, getting lost (and a few tumbles in my wedges), we arrived at The Drift Bar in East London. There were talks and tutorials by My Face cosmetics, Motel, Internacionale and Filthy Gorgeous, Kyoko's new collection, and of course an amazing goodie bag. After the event Aimee and I headed to Spitafields for dinner at Wagamama and an apple crumble crepe from Crepe Affaire before heading home. Before the event we took some outfit photos which I'll post soon.

I've also made a video documenting the event, but I only took about 4 clips, so it's super short, but enjoy! Oh- and watch in 1080p HD!


Lovee
xx

14 comments:

  1. This looks like a really cool event :)
    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always attend to such
    great events! Nice shots
    of the girls and the
    interior c: Oh, show us
    your goodiebag!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a shame I cant watch your video cuz of the music and bla

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely to meet you yesterday!
    loved the heels you were wearing as well
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog, love these pictures! I'm following you on logo in, hope you can follow back xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great event, you all look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a lovely meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style! I really like your blog!

    Check out mine!
    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe my cringey super high pitched intro is funny! :) So nice meeting you, I think we should all definitely meet up this summer, when I'm less erratic and running all over the place :) I'm not sure if I mentioned this but I loved the wedges you were wearing!! Shope xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like such a great event! Awesome photos too, and your wedges are gorgeous : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those studded shorts! Looks like it was a great event and you all looked lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I saw your at Bloggers Boutique yesterday but we didn't chat much!
    I hope you had a lovely time!
    xxx

    www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Melissa me and my sister Abigail saw you at bloggers boutique. I'm in the first couple seconds of your vid lol, love the blog
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit in the first photos, and you're a really talented artist! Love the blog x

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥