10.5.12

I see it like a neon truth

IMG_4392 IMG_4232 IMG_4216
Picture1 IMG_0891
Just thought I might post a few photos of my everyday life, school wear, magazines etc. On saturday I went to Rough Trade West to see Various Cruelties, who I have loved since hearing their first single 'Chemicals' last year, so when I saw that they were performing a free gig 30 minutes away from where I live I just had to see them. They played a great set and a few of my favourite songs off their debut album (which I definately recommend-I've had it on repeat this whole week, it's fab), and I also met them after, they were super lovely, but damn my social awkwardness for being so shy, and took a photo with Liam O'Donnell too (I know I look a total creep).

Other than that I've got 2 weeks of AS exams ahead of me, but a great summer planned after so thats pulling me through this revision procrastination.

I'm on twitter and instagram pretty much every day so find me:
@unicornandtee

Have a lovely week

Lovee
xx

p.s. Thank you for the new followers, at 600, love you all x

20 comments:

  1. great pictures! you have a great taste in music and thanks for sharing, i really like this music! good luck with your exams! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee these photo's! You are just too cute on that photo with Liam O'Donnell! I also reeally like this song, going to check their songs out now! :) Good luck with your exams lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo want to dip dye my hair like yours but I am too scared it will go wrong!!

    Lovely post!


    Take a peak at my blog<3


    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so nice! I've been wanting to ombre mine for ages. And also thanks for following me on instagram, I was just eating cheesecake and then it popped up on my phone and I was like "EEEEP!" :)
    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace in the first picture :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks so nice! Love the necklace in your first photo. & that magazine looks interesting, I love the cover x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing hair bebe! Love your blog just stumbled across it! Am your newest follower xx
    www.herlux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous of your hair! I love your necklace too, the charms are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't look like a
    creep! I'm happy for
    you to meet your music
    hero c:
    I love your necklace
    btw! And good luck with
    your exams!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is one amazing necklace! Also, I'm a fellow glasses wearer and I'd love a pair like yours! x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous necklace, love your hair too. Have added you, hope you'll check out my blog xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks prettty awesome.I love your dip dye hair its soo nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loveeee the first photo, and mannn wish I could've gone to see Various Cruelties with you dude :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I nominated you for most versatile blogger award!

    check out my blog for more info!
    bloomingclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute photo's! I love your blouse and necklace in the first one, I'm your new follower!

    you have a lovely blog here I'd love it if you stopped by mine sometime at http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look amazing, love your dip diyed hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥