28.5.12

summer heart

IMG_5027 IMG_5000 IMG_5040 IMG_5053
vintage top and belt // zara skirt // bag from hk


The past week has been so sunny, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to wear my bright vintage top I bought from Portobello a while back, and been wanting to wear for ages. I practically wear this skirt everywhere as it's so versitile, great for summer and I love it with the bright colours of my top. Tripe whammy. It was super hot in my tights, but, although it was hot, it was also breezy in London, and I don't think I could pull of a 'Marilyn moment'. Aimee and I have been accustomed to taking photos in particular places, we've assigned specific places in our London hotspots which we visit the most, so you may or may not recognise some of these locations, depending on your keen eye...


Also my AS exams are officially over, and now I have 2 weeks of freedom before going back to school to study A2, but let's face it, that month of school won't require much hard work.


Enjoy this lavarly weather while it lasts (because it probaly won't for long), and have a great week lovelies. I'm off to see Beach Fossils in Kings Cross later on today with Aimee, so I'll leave you with one of my favourite songs off their latest album 



Lovee
xx

23 comments:

  1. your so cute and I love your outfit, especially the top and how you've styled it




    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so good! love the skirt and the belt and bracelets are amazing!
    i love the song, going to check them out on youtube now!
    xo emma


    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Melissa! I wish I dressed as cool as you when I was in 6th form haha! Hope you have a wicked summer planned :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about this look but the skirt is my fave :-) Great photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bright top, such a quirky print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great dear!
    Love that vintage top!
    I hope you will get
    good marks with your
    exams! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, I love the top and the vintage belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I really enjoy watching your blog! You're such a nice and stylish person:)
    Gorgeous look ! I love your skirt and wedges:)
    I'm your newest follower !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw you post a photo of this outfit on twitter, and I'm so glad you did it to your blog.. I love this look. The soft skirt and the printed top. You look so beautiful! And amazing how you walk in those shoes too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit! and your shoes!!! AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, hey, hey! thank you for your wonderful post. i wish i could go to london. it always looks so lovely. (o^____^o) i also love how you have your "favorite spots" for picture taking. i'm a photographer, and i always love walking with my cousins and little sister to go to our top spots to take pictures too! (giggle) you're a very lovely lady. thank you for the lovely song too! i just downloaded it. carry on! (o^____^o) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your skirt! You look lovely :) I also adore your ombre hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool Style.
    Coco

    http://cocoliva.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely lovely! That top is so pretty! I can't believe it's vintage! I've never heard of Beach Fossils before but their music sounds gooood! Hope you have loads of fun with Aimee!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Found your blog on shannon's blog! I am in love! Followed on gfc!! :)
    Love your style..its perfect!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look soo nice i love your glasses and your skirt, you look soo pretty xx it was nice meeting you at the bloggers boutique xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recognise your outfit places ahha. I love your top and I just used an ordinary disposable camera x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a cute blog, love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  21. These photos are absolutely gorgeous
    Your look so fabulous girl <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great top and skirt!! Love your hair, too! <3

    xox
    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥