24.7.12

Craig Lawrence at the V&A

IMG_5820 IMG_5818 IMG_5799 IMG_5829
On friday my friend and I headed up to the V&A for the Fashion in Motion: Craig Lawrence show. It included pieces from his past 6 seasons, some of my favourites being those from his spring 2011 (photos 2 and 4) collection (check the film out here). Specializing in knitwear using unconventional materials for his eponymous label, graduating from Central Saint Martins, and having been knitwear designer at Gareth Pugh for 6 seasons, Craig Lawrence's success pretty much reflects any hopeful designer's dreams.

I think I mentioned this in my last post but I've pretty much been listening non stop to Blackbird Blackbird. Only downfall of their music is that it makes me wish I was on holiday somewhere on a beach instead of glued to my laptop screen all day (I'm so social).


Hope y'all having an awesome summer
Lovee
xx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. That last dress is truly beautiful
    P.S A fashion illustration course? Share the results!

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥