9.7.12

update

whats in my bag neon 1 neon 2 books
Hey lovelies, it's been a while since my last post, the last few weeks has been busy, but now I'm more motivated to post - I've changed ma layout guyz. The header itself took a good few hours and I'm still not quite sure if I will leave it like this but we'll see how it goes.

Temeramental weather in London means having to be prepared for anything, so I thought this jumper really is suited for both weather extremes; keeps me warm in the cold and radiates neon and acts as a substitute sun when it's...cold, ok it's almost always cold here, gotta love the great british summer. 

I've been spending more money on books and artsy stuff than clothes recently, I bought 'The New Age of Feminine Drawing' from Urban Outfitters a while back and the illustrations are just sooo pretty, I would definately recommend it if anyone likes fashion illustrations and just generally pretty things.


Lovee
xx

+ I've added a few pages in the top tab, including playlists I will update monthly and various other places I pop up on the internet.


12 comments:

  1. i love scetchbooks, should buy myself one too!
    i love your new blog layout so much! it's beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vintage purse. I've also been spending less money on clothes and more on artsy things such as scrapbooks and what not recently, I don't why but I think the rainy weather has made me want to just stay cocooned inside doodling haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog layout! That jumper is so nice, keeps you warm but reminds you it is actually 'Summer' here in London haha, i've been adding neon socks to my outfits just to make myself happier!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new layout melissa :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new layout! Your purse is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neon jumper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the neon jumper lovely - your new layout looks smashing, really glad you're back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...did I really just say smashing?? haha, I'm feeling amazingly british right now, sorry for the weirdness

      Delete
  8. It's so goood to have you back in the blogger atmosphere! I absolutely love your new layout! It looks beautiful!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 'What's in my bag?' posts, I'm so nosey. Lovely layout, I'm really liking the playlist tab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Train reading is a must. When I lived in NY and took the subway everyday I usually had two books in my bag just in case I finished one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice the neon sweater!
    If you want we can follow each other :D? Xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥