25.8.12

brighton rocks

IMG_6326 IMG_6300 IMG_6310 IMG_6341 IMG_6337 IMG_6338
vintage shirt and bow tie, h&m skirt, motel rocks socks, converse
Oh sun I have missed you. Over the last few days I've developped quite a dark tan as I've been taking every opportunity I can to go out. Last week my friend Nicole and I went to Brighton-a city so different to London, so naturally, being a beach enthusiast at heart, I was overexcited for the whole day. We did all the touristy things; shop in every shop, walk along the pier, fish and chips on the beach, and inevitably get a bit lost. Also a trip to the huge Beyond Retro warehouse was called for, and I scored an awesome parrot print dress. I'm actually in 2 minds about keeping it, as I love the print but don't particularly like the shape of it, I'm hoping it will grow on me.

Lovee
xx



15 comments:

  1. It was such a lovely day, you have to keep the beyond retro dress its lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's cute! I haven't been to the beach in like 2years D:
    Make the most of the sun now before the torrential rain comes back again!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning! Looks like you had an amazing time.
    I love your vintage top super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been there! Except I didn't go in summer so it wasn't quite so bright and busy :( haha, your outfit is perfection, I like the colours! aaaaand your blue bag pack ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brighton looks perfect, just like it does in photos!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're outfits are always so perfect for wherever you are. You look amazing by the beach (and you make Brighton look amazing too!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! I love this outfit! And these photo's are lovely! xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors! YOU ARE SO CUTE!

    I am definitely following your awesome blog.
    I also thought perhaps you would be interested in the giveaway I am holding on my blog. It's for a really adorable cat purse! Check it out.
    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com/2012/08/catfacebaggiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photographs! Your outfit looks so so cute, very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is super cute, fab photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!!

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post! all the photos look great together, and i love your outfit!
    new follower :)

    xxxx
    styleconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pics!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥