23.8.12

DIIV @ rough trade east

IMG_6521 IMG_6543 IMG_6524 IMG_6556
Hey guys, I've started a fashion portfolio course this week at the London College of Fashion, which has been amazing so far. Going on research trips, fabric sourcing, creating moodboards and drawing all day is pretty much the ideal week for me, I've learnt so much and met new people and I recommend these courses to anyone hoping to go into fashion! I've also got one for fashion design coming up at Central Saint Martins in december which I cannot wait for.

On monday I also headed to Brick Lane to see DIIV at rough trade and for once I actually bought my slr with me to take some better photos. Zachary Cole Smith is a total qt, and I think he totally pulls off that blonde bowl cut. 

Lovee
xx

1 comment:

  1. Saw them last week in Paris, it was great!
    Just seen your playlist, actually we've similar taste in music, you should take a look at our mixtapes.
    Your blog is really lovely by the way :)
    xoxo
    Marlène & Gwendoline

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥