7.11.12

Brighton

IMG_6740e IMG_6731 IMG_6739 IMG_6748
vintage dress, cardigan, bag and belt, motel rocks fishnet socks, converse
Back in August, me and Aimee went to Brighton towards the end of the summer holidays, it was about 3 months ago but I never got round to posting. Brighton is just a lovely town, the vintage shopping is A+, lots of little shops and also the beach, duh.

I bought this dress in a charity shop ages ago for £7 and it has really nice details at the back but it was kinda cold in Brighton that day so I didn't get a chance do it justice and show it. I did however give these blue fishnet socks an outing. I rather like them.

On another note I spent the day in Rochester today for an open day and fell in love with the little town. It's so different to London, I love the antique homeware shops, bookshops, really good charity shops, lots of tea rooms/cafes, and a pier with an amazing view. I spend 2 hours on the high street going through the shops and came home wearing a different coat, bag and scarf. I just couldn't wait to wear them.

Have a lovely week amigos

Lovee
xx

13 comments:

  1. Ah this was such a fun day, and love your floral dress too, so cuuuute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, and how adorable are your fishnet socks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit this
    Brighton town c: the fair
    looks fun! Love your floral
    dress c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brighton looks amazing, I've only been there once and when I went it was bloody freezing but it was a good experience. Love your dress! It's so cute and goes well with the fishnet socks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I really love your dress! Brighton looks awesome, I should really go sometime!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics! I love the colors of your outfit xx
    www.aniacyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! That dress is super pretty

    x
    SHOGOxo~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Melissa,I love to rummage in charity shops too, your dress is a great find, and also....your illustrations are just exquisite, hope you make a career of it :)
    modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your vintagey style! and the photos you take!! following :D xx

    visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet lil dress and love the shots of Brighton.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful dress, you look lovely :-) Gorgeous photographs too, I'd love to visit Brighton!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've always wanted to visit brighton- it's so far away :( and your dress is so pretty! i absolutely love all your fashion drawings too! xx

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥