16.11.12

Pop up shop

IMG_7875 IMG_7864 IMG_7873 IMG_7860 IMG_7876 IMG_7885 IMG_7888 IMG_7890 2 3
A couple weeks ago my friend Nicole and I went to the London College of Fashion pop up store in Carnaby Street to see some of the graduate collections they were selling. The pieces were amazing, and not just the clothes but the jewellery design and illustrations, I wanted to walk out with about 5 dresses/jackets but decided against it after seeing the £300+ price tags...but I did buy about 10 of the illustration prints (photo 1) to wallpaper my bedroom with.

I'm off to lunch later today and seeing The Vaccines tomorrow at Ally Pally, follow me on twitter/instagram @unicornandtee and have a lovely weekend, peace owt.

Lovee
xx

8 comments:

  1. love the pictures :)
    we will have to go Carnaby Street again soon they have such pretty lights up for christmas !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful details! Great post

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those illustrations! i love going to things like this- have a lovely time seeing the vaccines, i reaaaally want to see them live again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so lovely! The illustrations are gorgeous! I love your jacket! Where is it from? :) xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, HELLO TRANSPARENT RUCKSACK! Love the look of this, amazed at the prices but just think, they're probably all going to be uber famous when the designers grow up. Looks wicked! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post ! :) beautiful pictures ! so cute ;)
    follow me ;)
    kiss from leblogde-joy.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥