4.11.12

sketchbook sunday

IMG_7953 IMG_7956 IMG_7963 IMG_7966 IMG_7967

Nearly 2 months since my last post...I've missed blogging! I have a few posts lined up though and I've decided to do some weekly features, starting today.

The other day I found a box of jewellery I kept when I was about 10 and found a few pieces of 'mood jewellery', did anyone else have these as a kid? My favourite was this necklace with moons and colour changing 'mood stones' (photo 4).

Ok confession time, I haven't been clothes shopping in about a month. A month. Clothes have been replaced by magazines with pretty editorials. Oh, and note to those who are pro-fitness, carrying huge magazines around London is like a free workout for your arms. Work those biceps, and get a magazine at the end of it. (dvd out soon).
 
[ Follow me on instagram and twitter @unicornandtee ]
 
Lovee
xx

9 comments:

  1. What a creative happening!
    I love the second page of
    the sketches c:

    I'm going to try to stop
    shopping for awhile. Lets
    see if I can control myself
    even if there are stuff for
    sale!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I've been buying magazines a lot too lately! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sketches are so good! The image of your moodboard reminds me that I need to update my 'inspiration wall' too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back dear, and great sketchbook work, you're work isbeautiful. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork is just my favourite thing ever, so talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely sketches my dear! you have talent! also, looking through some of you older posts and i love your hair!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, so creative :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the collages and great drawings!

    ReplyDelete

merci ♥